Pharmacy at the 71st Medical Group - Vance Air Force Base consists of Pharmacy. For more information, please visit the individual health services.
Please call us with questions about services and hours. Refills take two duty days. In order to fill and pick up your prescriptions, please bring your identification card. If you are picking up or dropping off for someone else, please bring a copy of the front and back of their identification card.
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.